Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cheese


I drove past Quik Trip last night. All seemed very quiet but I just kept driving.

Side note: Ashley and I were summoned to the Bishop's office this afternoon. We have been called to serve in the nursery. Ashley is ecstatic. She loves kids and she has had this calling before and she enjoyed it very much. I was less enthusiastic but quickly embraced the calling as I came to know that we were called of God to tend to the toddlers of the Amberwood ward for two hours every Sunday.

Below is one of my favorite things in life. Cheese. Mark and Mallory had plenty of it at their wedding reception. They really know how to throw a party.

3 comments:

  1. Did you have Duke over Buttler. Extra Cheeeeeeeese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you could do music time in the nursery, bring the guitar and rock it!

    ReplyDelete