Thursday, May 27, 2010

Setting the Record Straight


I once gave "Unk" (Jeff Arnett) my password to Facebook. Since I use similar variations of that password on most of my social networking sites, including blogspot, Unk was able to log into my account and write the previous post. I was aware of it when he did it. In fact, I added all the images. He may have bent the truth a little bit in an attempt to entice comments from those of you on the other side of the internet. His ego was inflated heavily when Wendy made her comment regarding my "Arnett knack for words." I quickly pointed out to Unk that she prefaced the comment saying "I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts."

So, to straighten the record, my greatest passion and number one priority in my life is indeed my beautiful wife. I have recently gone fishing with Unk but only lost a couple of his lures and never damaged any of his fishing poles. I caught several bass and never walked into a jumping cactus like Unk did in an attempt to out fish me. I have purchased a ticket to the Phoenix Suns Game 6 against the Lakers and I do enjoy basketball especially during the playoffs. I don't exactly live and breathe the Suns or sports. I would like to point out to a certain brother-in-law that the Suns wore their "Los Suns" jerseys on Cinco de Mayo, I love all people of the earth and it is impolite to put down one's home NBA team. I don't criticize the professional sports teams of Idaho, or lack thereof. Are there any professional sports teams in Idaho? Ugh, I'm too lazy to search the internet to find out, but I assume there isn't. Finally, I do want to learn to play golf. Swinging a stick at a tiny ball and walking or riding leisurely to its landing spot to hit it again and eventually deposit it into a hole is all the sports action I care for. However, I have yet to receive my first lesson from Unk. Oh, and I also went to Disneyland with my family last week and had a blast as you will see in the photo to the right.

4 comments:

  1. great, then my comment still stands

    ReplyDelete
  2. while your last post was good, it wasn't written any better than the rest. Sorry Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You suck, love your Idaho Brother in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I heard you took a really cute video of a really cute dog swimming in a really cute swimming pool and on a really cute raft. What's up with that? Are you gonna post it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete